Email & Call Support
The quickest way to submit a ticket for support is to simply send an email to BCS at email@example.com. Your email will automatically be converted to a ticket for us to address. You will also automatically receive an email back letting you know we received your support request. Feel free to reply to this email in order to update the ticket notes for that particular support request. Please make sure you reply to the correct email pertaining to the same support topic or communication can get confusing very quickly. As always, feel free to call us at 406-579-1591 for support as well.
Knowledge Base & Password Management
This is where you access documentation, how-to and knowledge base articles that pertain to your company. Simple end-user instructions and documentation can be found here without having to contact BCS support. We may link some articles to you from here as well.
In addition to creating tickets, this site also allows you to add comments to existing tickets and check their status. Managers will also be able to view all tickets created for their company. We will need to enable your login account to utilize this service.
Help Us Help You – Things to keep in mind
Knowing and following these few pointers will help save us time and get you support quicker.
- Reach out to us directly instead of relaying an issue through an internal staff person
- Please keep separate issues, users and items in separate emails/tickets
- Please reply to ticket emails that apply to the same topic
- Any quote requests, pricing, projects or concerns should be brought to your account manager directly
- Please do not email BCS technicians directly as this greatly reduces and scatters communication